Indira Gandhi National Open University is inviting applications for a 36-hour free professional development programme on implementation of national education policy (NEP) 2020 for university and college teachers. Interested candidates can apply for the programme at IGNOU’s official website- ignou-nep-pdp.samarth.ac.in.
The duration of the programme is 36 hours of training that is equivalent to a six day short term professional development programme. The time duration for a particular time batch is of 12 days. Any higher education permanent, parti-time or temporary teacher can join the University Grants Commission (UGC) approved programme free of cost. The programme will be useful for API, CAS and other career advancement requirements specified by UGC. The participants will receive a digital certificate after securing a minimum of 50% marks on the online test.
How to Register for IGNOU NEP-PDP Programme
- Go to the official website of IGNOU at ignou-nep-pdp.samarth.ac.in.
- The candidate must read the instructions and then fill in the online application form.
- Candidates have to keep ready the soft copies of the following documents – Valid institution ID card or nomination letter from the head of institution, photograph and signature.
- Enter your fill in details such as e-mail id, password and mobile number.
- After that, choose the nearest IGNOU regional Centre.
- Verify your personal details and then proofread the form.
- Upload all the required document and submit the application form.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Friday, January 13, 2023, 15:01 [IST]